Ginger Garlic Broccoli Stirfry – Chinese Style.
You can have Ginger Garlic Broccoli Stirfry – Chinese Style using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ginger Garlic Broccoli Stirfry – Chinese Style
- You need 1 of Broccoli head, good for 2.
- You need 1/2 of garlic head (or to taste).
- You need 1 pinch of minced ginger.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of water.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Cooking oil.
- You need 2 Tbsp of soy sauce + (optional) oyster sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of cornstarch.
- You need 1 tsp of Sesame oil (optional).
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar (if no oyster sauce).
Ginger Garlic Broccoli Stirfry – Chinese Style step by step
- In wok, heat cooking oil and sauté garlic and ginger until brownish..
- Drop in sliced broccoli and sauté about 3-4 minutes. Test doneness with a fork. Make sure garlic & ginger are mixed in well. Remove from wok, don't over cook the broccoli. It should still be bright green and crisp..
- In same wok, combine soy sauce, oyster sauce or sugar, water and corn starch. Stir until it thickens. Taste and ajust with water or sugar or soy sauce according to desired balance. Turn off heat..
- Put back ginger garlic broccoli in wok and toss to distribute sauce. Drizzle with sesame oil. Serve while hot..