Spicy Mee Goreng With Onion And Chinese Sausage.
You can cook Spicy Mee Goreng With Onion And Chinese Sausage using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Mee Goreng With Onion And Chinese Sausage
- It’s 2 package of any instant noodle.
- You need 3 of Onion.
- You need 4 of Chinese Sausage.
- It’s 4 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Prepare 4 of small green Chili pepper (optional).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of peri peri Chili sauce.
- You need 6 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- Prepare Bunch of scallion.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Abalone Scallop sauce (optional garnish).
Spicy Mee Goreng With Onion And Chinese Sausage instructions
- Bring a pot of water to a boil then add in the instant noodle and cook for 3 minutes then drain and set aside.
- Steam the Chinese Sausage for 20 minutest then add in the 4 tbsp of light soy sauce and continues to steamed for another 5 minutes.
- In a pan add in some oil and sauté the onion till its lightly soft about 2 minutes then add in the cooked drain noodle, cooked sausage with its 1 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Add in the mixture of peri peri sauce with light soy sauce and the dark sauce into the pan and mix well using chopsticks then TOP with scallion.
- Mix well and serve.