Chinese Chicken Salad Dressing. The hero of this Chinese Chicken Salad is the Asian Dressing and crunchy noodles. It can make any bowl of fresh greens devilishly moreish! Made with cabbage, carrots, green onions and chicken, finished with sesame seeds, this is terrific for packed lunches as it keeps well for days!
It's one of my absolute favorite salads, and every time I feel the need to eat a little. This Chinese Chicken Salad is ideal for meal prep and lunches on-the-go. Simply layer the ingredients into mason jars and stash the dressing in a plastic bag. You can cook Chinese Chicken Salad Dressing using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chinese Chicken Salad Dressing
- Prepare 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2.5 Tablespoons of sugar.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of water.
- You need 1.5 Tablespoons of distilled white vinegar.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of minced shallot or onion.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder or 1/2 teaspoon grated fresh garlic.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of ginger powder or 1/4 teaspoon grated fresh ginger.
- You need 1.5 Tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of toasted sesame oil.
When you're ready to dig in, pour the dressing into the jar, seal it, shake it and get your salad on! If you're looking for more ways to ditch the delivery. This Chinese Chicken salad recipe is completely homemade, right down to the dressing, which is so good you'll be tempted to drink it. And, no real cooking is required.
Chinese Chicken Salad Dressing step by step
- Mix all ingredients except oil in a bowl until all sugar is dissolved, adjust seasoning if needed (it's easier to taste the dressing before the oil is added), then whisk in the oil..
- Enjoy! :).
Making a big bowl of Chinese Chicken Salad for a party? Click and slide the number next to "servings" on the recipe card below to. Chinese Chicken Salad with Soy Ginger Dressing. I prepared a healthy and delicious Chinese chicken salad recipe. It's packed with crunchy cabbage, lettuce, carrots, noodles and ginger poached chicken tossed in a tangy soy vinaigrette.