Chinese Omelet with Bacon. Add some bacon to the pan and pour he beaten egg on top. add the rest of the bacon. add cheese while it cooking (optional). After its cooked take of heat and put more cheese on top. This is a BIG omelet so I shared it with my son who LOVED it!
Heat oil in a pan and fry the bacon until crispy. Then remove from pan and set aside. This delicious Keto Bacon & Mushroom Omelette makes a great breakfast, but we tend to eat it for dinner. You can have Chinese Omelet with Bacon using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chinese Omelet with Bacon
- Prepare 4 of no-knead Chinese pancakes.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 4-6 slice of crispy bacon.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of salt.
- You need of ~~ Dipping sauce ~~.
- You need 1 Tbsp of soy sauce paste (or light soy sauce).
- You need 1 tsp of hot pepper sauce (optional).
- You need 1/2 tsp of maple syrup.
In a small bowl, whisk together eggs and salt. Place a nonstick frying pan over high heat and saute. Steam or boil rice; drain well. "BACON OMELET". Egg Foo Young is a Chinese egg omelette filled with vegetables and meat, smothered in a Chinese sauce.
Chinese Omelet with Bacon step by step
- Prepare pancakes (Please see "No-Knead Chinese Pancake" recipe).
- Put bacon slices in the "cool" oven, set 400°F, for 20 minutes till bacon slices are crispy. Then crush them in the paper towel..
- Heat a pan with oil on medium heat. Whisk eggs and salt well then pour 1 scoop egg liquid (about 1 egg) in the pan. Add crushed crispy bacon..
- Put a pancake on the omelet. After the egg is formed, flip over and roll it up. Cool for 1 minute. Meanwhile, mix dipping sauce well. Slice and serve..
Egg Foo Young is one of the healthiest Chinese takeout meals if made at home! While restaurants tend to cook the omelettes in a LOT of oil, when made at home it's a low fat, high protein. This fluffy egg white omelette is loaded with bacon, mushrooms, cheese, and fresh spinach which softens perfectly inside the omelette. I went out to breakfast with my childhood bestie Inna and ordered this fluffy egg white omelette; loaded with bacon, mushrooms. Cut bacon crosswise into ½"-wide pieces.