Chinese Style Orange Chicken.
You can cook Chinese Style Orange Chicken using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chinese Style Orange Chicken
- You need of Chicken breasts (cut into cubes).
- You need of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare of All purpose flour.
- It’s box of Orange juice.
- You need of Vinegar.
- It’s of Brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Water.
- It’s of Soy sauce.
- Prepare of Orange [zest].
- It’s of Corn Flour.
- You need of Red chili.
- It’s of Ginger.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- Prepare of Spring onions.
- It’s of Butter.
- Prepare of Cooking oil.
Chinese Style Orange Chicken instructions
- First, marinate chicken in to salt & pepper and also diff. spices/seasoning. Then put the all purpose flour on it for coating..
- After that, fry it in a frying pan along with cooking oil and some butter. After that, set aside the chicken..
- For the Sauce: In a bowl, mix 1/4 cup of orange juice, orange zest, 1 tsp vinegar, 1 tsp sugar, 1 tsp soy sauce and the 1/2 cup water. Stir. Then add 2-3 tsp corn flour for thickening. Set aside.
- In a pan, heat some butter. Saute the ginger and garlic and also red chili..
- Next add the sauce mixture in it, stir until it's thick. Then season it with some salt and pepper..
- Add in the chicken. Let it cook for awhile..
- Serve with spring onions on top and some oranges on the side. Enjoy..