Chinese Cabbage Soup. The napa cabbage is known in Chinese as 北京白菜 (bei jing bai cai) or peking cabbage. Here's a simple cabbage soup recipe to start you off. This is a very basic recipe.
This Asian Chicken and Cabbage Soup recipe is a dish I make frequently. Using handy short cuts like shredded rotisserie chicken and relying on my well-stocked Asian pantry, the whole meal comes. The Chinese cabbage Soup is my favorite food. You can cook Chinese Cabbage Soup using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chinese Cabbage Soup
- Prepare 1 bundle of Chinese Cabbage.
- You need 1/4 of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of medium sized tomato.
- Prepare 1 of medium size garlic.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic.
Because it's easy to make and very tasty. I hope you like it and try it. Hearty Northern Chinese style napa cabbage soup with tender meatballs and tofu, and it's loaded with winter vegetables. Napa cabbage soup is a dish my mom would serve for dinner almost every day.
Chinese Cabbage Soup step by step
- Slice the tomatoe, garlic and onion into standard saute size.
- Add 5mugs of water then wait until boil then put the white stem.
- Cut the Chinese cabbage into small pieces.
- Separate the white stem to its leaf.
- Saute the onion, garlic and tomato together with the ground beef.
- Add 5mugs of water. Wait until it boils then put the white stems..
- If the white stems are cooked add the leaves. Then seasonings.
The quick to make Chinese dish is sought after by many for good reason. Such a quick and easy delicious soup. Mix in ginger, cabbage, and carrots. Add the veggies to the strained stock and stir in the chili paste and soy sauce. Chinese Cabbage Udon Soup with Mock Abalone Recipe