Chinese Cabbage with Scallop Soup. Easy recipe for Chinese cabbage soup with pork ribs, corn, carrots and dried scallops. When cooked just right, the deep and sweet flavour of the cabbage shines through and complements the. Here's a simple cabbage soup recipe to start you off.
It represents quintessential simple Chinese cooking. Hearty Northern Chinese style napa cabbage soup with tender meatballs and tofu, and it's loaded Napa cabbage soup is a dish my mom would serve for dinner almost every day during the winter. Place scallops in a small bowl and add water to cover. You can have Chinese Cabbage with Scallop Soup using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chinese Cabbage with Scallop Soup
- You need of Chinese cabbage.
- Prepare of Scallops.
- It’s of Goji berries.
- Prepare of Anchovies.
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic.
- You need 4 slices of young ginger.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Abalone sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of stock powder.
A cheesy scalloped cabbage and ham casserole. A bag of slaw can be substituted for the cabbage. When making the sauce in the pan I only used a bit of milk and threw in a can of Cheddar Cheese Soup. I added a few dashes of nutmeg cayenne and onion power and black pepper.
Chinese Cabbage with Scallop Soup instructions
- Wash and cut chinese cabbage into smaller pieces. Prepare scallop soup based with 3 cups of water and add in stock powder, abalone sauce and boil for 5 minutes..
- Fry some anchovies until aroma and golden brown and add into the soup base and slow simmer for 10 minutes..
- Fry some ginger and garlic until aroma and add in cabbage and fry for a while and sprinkle salt and sugar. Pour in soup with vege and goji berries and simmer for 5 minutes in low heat and serve..
Napa Cabbage with Dried Scallops is a light healthy dish with the sweetness of vegetables and the taste of the sea. See how to make this here. The textures of the ingredients go well together too. Napa Cabbage is crunchy, while the dried scallops are chewy, and both give a good contrast to the. Learn all about Chinese Cabbage and common way to prepare it; not only is it super healthy but it pairs well with a variety of dishes.