Chinese Steam Egg. Chinese Steamed Egg (also known as Chinese Steamed Egg Custard) is a healthy breakfast. Learn how steam eggs Chinese style, as well as useful tips and tricks. Chinese steamed eggs or water egg is a traditional Chinese dish found all over China.
Smooth, slippery and soft, Chinese steamed eggs requires minimum ingredients yet delivers a delicate look and flavour. Learn how to make it flawlessly! If you ever tried Chinese steamed egg sometimes called as egg custard, it will amaze you by the Soft, smooth and tender steamed egg (蒸鸡蛋) is a comforting food for lots of Chinese children and a. You can cook Chinese Steam Egg using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chinese Steam Egg
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 of salty egg.
- You need 1 of century egg (Preserved egg).
- Prepare 250 ml of water.
- It’s of I didnt use any seasoning cos there is a salty egg.
- Prepare of Garnish :.
- You need 1 tsp of light soy sauce (optional).
- Prepare of Spring onoins.
Steamed egg is one of those Chinese comfort foods that you can never go wrong with. Our Chinese steamed egg recipe is so easy to make at home and so elegant. Chinese steamed eggs are irresistible and can send you halfway to paradise. Learn the how to prepare the egg custard from the renowned chefs.
Chinese Steam Egg instructions
- Crack 2 eggs into a bowl,.
- Crack salty egg,separate the egg yolk and white.
- Put white salty egg into the 2 eggs in the bowl and lightly beat them. Dont put egg yolk together..
- Add water and stir one direction then strain egg mixture into a heat proof bowl.
- Cover with heat proof wrap.
- Place the bowl in the prepared steamer, and steam over low to medium heat about 8 minutes or untill set..
- While waiting untill 8 minutes cut cube century egg and salty egg yolk.
- After 8 minutes put in century egg and egg yolk and cover again with heatproof warp, steam again about 5 minutes or untill yolk set.
- And finally done,, and sprinkle spring onion and light soy sauce if u want,, I didnt put it :).
This video shows you how to make smooth. Chinese steamed eggs are one of the most practical, delectable egg dishes of all time because they're simple to make and easy to customize. The classic Chinese steamed eggs dish comes out perfectly silky and smooth when cooked in the Instant Pot. This is now my favorite way to make this savory custard egg dish. Chinese Steamed Eggs is one of those dishes that you can find in almost every home in Hong Kong.