Chinese Mung Bean Noodles with Hairy Melon and Pork Tenderloin. Here is the list of ingredients, so you can copy-paste=print the same. Again thru the courtesy of Mr. This Chinese Pork and Noodles is affectionally known as "Chinese Bolognese".
A wide variety of chinese dried mung bean noodles options are available to you, such as processing type, packaging, and product type. The Best Chinese Pork Noodles Recipes on Yummly Crunchy Chinese Pork Salad, Sticky Chinese Pork Belly, Chinese Pork Salad. You can cook Chinese Mung Bean Noodles with Hairy Melon and Pork Tenderloin using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chinese Mung Bean Noodles with Hairy Melon and Pork Tenderloin
- It’s 1 of Hairy Melon, peeled and diced.
- You need 500 g of Mung Bean noodles.
- Prepare 200 g of pork tenderloin, cut into thin slices.
- It’s 4 of cups/1L low sodium chicken stock.
- Prepare 5 of Dried shiitake.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of oyster sauce.
Bean thread noodles, also named as mung bean noodles, cellophane noodles or bean vermicelli is a popular non-flour noodle in Chinese cuisine. Among them, mung bean thread noodle is the most famous and popular one. We Chinese call it thread baby noodles (丝宝宝). Chinese Pork Tenderloin with Garlic-Sauced Noodles.
Chinese Mung Bean Noodles with Hairy Melon and Pork Tenderloin step by step
- Soak the shiitake in enough water to cover them until they are soft. Then cut the shiitake into slices, reserving the water for use later..
- Place the noodles in a big pot and add the chicken stock and reserved shiitake soaking water. Boil until the noodles absorb most of the liquid..
- Heat the wok and heat 1 tbsp olive oil, then add minced garlic cloves, fry until aromatic. Then add the pork tenderloin and cook until just cooked through. Set aside..
- Heat another 1 tbsp olive oil, put the diced hairy melon into wok, stir fry until the hairy melon is soft..
- Add the shiitake, pork and noodles back to the wok. Add the remaining condiments, stir to distribute evenly. Continue frying until cooking liquid has dissipated..
This slow cooker medley of Chinese flavors is a yummy and healthy alternative to take-out. Serve with lime wedges to add zesty flavor. Buy products related to mung bean noodles and see what customers say about mung bean noodles on Amazon.com ✓ FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases. The Trappist ale, Sang Yoon says, has an unusually light candied-orange flavor that's delicious. There are many ways to cook mung beans.