Special Fried Rice (Chinese). I am always trying to raise the bar on fried rice recipes. This one reminds me of some Vietnamese versions and has a hint of sweetness both from the lup cheong and the ketjap manis. Pour beaten egg into wok, stirring constantly.
Not just fried rice, the perfect one but healthy. And that's how I came up with the special fried rice recipe in Chinese style, the restaurant style. It is basically a fully loaded egg fried rice and when I say fully loaded I mean it has everything in it, seafood AND meat AND vegetables. You can cook Special Fried Rice (Chinese) using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Special Fried Rice (Chinese)
- Prepare of Special Fried Rice.
- You need of Peanut or EVO Oil.
- You need 1 of Ham Steak – Diced (100g).
- It’s 1 Cup of Peas, Corn & Carrot (Mixed Veg Frozen).
- It’s 2 cups of Chilled cooked Rice – Basmarti or Jasmine.
- You need 1.5 Tbls of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Snow Peas (cut into 3/4inch squares).
- You need Half of Cup Bean Sprouts (string removed).
- It’s Half of Cup Spring Onions (Chopped +save sprinkle for serving deco).
- Prepare 3 of Eggs (wisked +salt & pepper).
- Prepare Pinch of Salt for taste.
It is also the meal that I ate the. The local Cambodian fried rice is actually quite similar to this Chinese special fried rice recipe, as are other versions across the region. Growing up in Australia, fried rice was always served in those Cantonese 'all you can eat' restaurants that were in every city and town's Chinatown, and at suburban Chinese restaurants around. House Special Fried Rice loaded with shrimp, meat, and veggies for a tasty one-pot meal!
Special Fried Rice (Chinese) step by step
- Add oil & heat frypan/wok on High – Wisk Eggs & add Salt & Pepper for taste. Pour egg into Hot frypan/wok and tilt egg mix until bottom of frypan/wok is covered. Flipping in sides of omlett until egg is fully cooked but not dried out. Remove from pan, slice omlett into strips & set aside..
- Add oil & heat frypan/wok on high. Add diced ham stir & fry for a minute, add mixed vegies & sweat down. Add in chilled pre-cooked rice and mix. Add the Soy Sauce, stir thoroughly. Add Snow Peas, Sprouts & heat until cooked through. Add Egg & Shallots in the last minutes, mix through & serve hot..
- Cooked Prawns, Chinese Pork or Chicken slices can be added and mixed through the rice in the last minutes of the cook also..
Learn how to make a restaurant-worthy homemade version using one simple technique! I posted a delicious shrimp fried rice recipe on my Onion Rings and Things blog a few days ago so I thought I am going to share another Chinese restaurant favorite, house. Twist on the typical fried rice found at a typical Chinese restaurant. Any meat can be used, but goes best with shrimp, bacon, spam, ham, Chinese sausage, or pork. If each step is carefully followed, and the pan is always HOT when cooking, then this fried rice is sure to be a hit!