Taco Pizza. This Taco Pizza is Mexican meets Italian. Pizza dough topped with beans, salsa, beef, cheese, and all the toppings. Taco Pizza Recipe. posted by Christy Denney
I keep the ingredients on hand so that we can whip up this filling meal anytime. If you love tacos and you love pizza then this combination is for you! I used "Taco Seasoning II" from this After the "pizza" cooled a bit, I topped it with all the typical "taco" toppings to make it nice and. You can have Taco Pizza using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Taco Pizza
- It’s 2 cans of crescent rolls.
- Prepare 1 pound of Hamburger.
- It’s of Taco seasoning.
- It’s 1 can of refried beans.
- Prepare of Doritos.
- Prepare of Mexican cheese.
- You need of Lettuce.
- You need of Tomatoes.
- Prepare of Salsa.
This taco pizza is topped with refried beans, cheese, romaine, crumbled tortilla chips, and of Are you a taco pizza fan? Here at A Couple Cooks, Alex and I have spent years honing our best Italian-style. featured in Non-Pizza Pizza. You'll need refrigerated crescent rolls, softened cream cheese, sour cream, ground beef or turkey, taco seasoning, tomato, shredded cheese, and lettuce. Tacos and pizza together at last.
Taco Pizza instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with non stick cooking spray. Open cans of crescent rolls and spread onto baking sheet and press down building up around the pan a bit. Set aside..
- Cook hamburger on stove grounding up the meat well. Add taco seasoning and cooking according to what it says on packet. While letting the hamburger simmer open can of refried beans and dump into a small pot to cook on stove, put 2 table spoons of water in it to make it easier to stir and spread..
- Next, take refried beans and spread on to crescent rolls, top with seasoned hamburger. Sprinkle with Mexican cheese and crumbled up doritos. Place in oven for 10 mintues. You will see the stop get golden brown..
- Once it's done top with more cheese and your favorite toppings like I did in the picture. Enjoy!.
All the standard taco toppings on a pizza, customized to your tastes. delicious as it is bad for you. It's topped with meat, beans, cheese and more making it flavorful and easy to customize based on all the flavors you. Technology has finally led to this moment. The taco pizza. the conclusion of all Mexican-Italian-American food fusion. Fill this delicious pizza with taco toppings like ground beef.