Chicken Fajita empanadas. The chicken fajita empanadas where delicious. I made the empanadas during the weekend and since they are super easy to heat up and serve I have these around for when I have not time to cook dinner. These Chicken Fajita Empanadas will make your world go round!
This chicken empanada recipe, known as empanadas de pollo in Spanish, starts with a delicious dough stuffed with a traditional chicken filling, caramelized onions, olives, and pieces of hard-cooked. Get your Tex Mex fix with these easy chicken fajitas that will keep them asking for more. Throw the ultimate fiesta with this recipe for chicken empanadas from Food.com. You can cook Chicken Fajita empanadas using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Fajita empanadas
- It’s of Left over chicken fajita filling.
- You need of Oil for frying.
- You need 10 of discos (store bought or homemade).
- It’s of Optional: your favorite shredded cheese.
Empanadas are to South Americans what sandwiches are to Americans: a portable lunch with endless filling combinations and styles of dough. This recipe for chicken empanadas draws from the empanadas found throughout Latin America, Spain, and Portugal, where the briny bite of olives is coupled with warmer spices, like cumin and. Easy Chicken Empanadas (Just Four Ingredients!)casamoncada.com. Chicken Empanada usually contains minced or chopped beef or chicken, potatoes, onions, raisins Empanada is a baked or fried pastry stuffed with meats, vegetables or fruits.
Chicken Fajita empanadas instructions
- Reheat chicken fajita mixture in a frying pan. *optional: roll out empanada dough just a little bit* spoon filling into disco, add cheese if you like. Fold over disco to create a half moon. Use your fork to make "bird feet tracks" into dough to make sure it is closed..
- Put oil on medium-medium high heat. To test if it is hot enough put water on your fingers and sprinkle into pan, if it bubbles, you are good to go. Add empanadas into oil, fry for 5-8 minutes per side or until your done likeness. Remove and place on a towel lined plate to absorb grease..
Learn how to make Chicken Empanadas & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe. Remove chicken from skillet; shred with a fork. Add chicken back to skillet and stir in olives and peas; warm. Empanadas de Pollo (Fried Bolivian Chicken Empanadas). Last time I had chicken empanadas in Bolivia, my aunt served them for breakfast with a cup of Bolivian hot chocolate (dried chocolate pods.