Egg White Fajita.
You can have Egg White Fajita using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Egg White Fajita
- You need 1/2 of avocado.
- It’s of Ham or Bacon or Salmon.
- It’s of Cheese.
- Prepare 1 of tortillas (Big ones).
- It’s 2 of egg white or 3 egg white if small.
Egg White Fajita step by step
- Pour the egg white in the fryer pan with little bit of olive oil (add salt; pepper) Cover it for a while whilst it cooks.
- Once is fully cooked put the cheese, bacon or salmon or ham on the center of the cooked egg white (add any sauce you like).
- Fold the egg white, covering the ingredients you have put on it, creating like a ball of egg white..
- Turn the ball/circle of egg white around so it seals properly.
- Grab the avocado and smash it and put a little bit in the tortilla; just in the center.
- Grab the egg white ball and place it on the center or the tortilla, right on top of the avocado you just put there.
- Fold the tortilla just like you folded the egg white in the fryer pan and place it in the fryer pan for a while so the cheese melts even more.
- You are done! Eat and enjoy 💜.