Cream Cheese Enchiladas.
You can have Cream Cheese Enchiladas using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cream Cheese Enchiladas
- You need 12 of Flour Tortillas.
- Prepare 2 of Large cans green enchilada sauce.
- You need of Chicken Mixture.
- It’s 8-10 of Chicken Breasts, Boneless, Skinless.
- It’s 2 packs of Cream Cheese.
- You need 1 can of green chiles.
- You need 1 lb of Shredded Cheese (Monterrey Jack).
- Prepare 1 can of Rotel diced tomatoes.
- It’s of Toppings.
- It’s 1 lb of Shredded Cheese (Monterrey Jack).
- You need of Chives.
Cream Cheese Enchiladas instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Boil chicken until done and flavor that broth!! (I add one whole onion, garlic, jalapeños, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, & knorr tomato bouillon – I use a scoop of broth for the mixture, also for my Mexican rice on the side).
- Place chicken in separate bowl. shred it. add mixture ingredients: Cream cheese, cheese, green chiles, rotel tomatoes, & I add about 1/3 cup of the broth to the mixture (optional). Mix well..
- Add both cans of enchilada sauce in separate bowl and dip one tortilla until fully covered in sauce.
- Lay tortilla into baking dish and place mixture into the middle.
- Roll that sucker up and place in baking dish seam side down. Repeat for each tortilla..
- (This should make 2 pans full) Top pan(s) with remaining sauce, shredded cheese, & chives. (My family likes Olives on top, I don't 😜) Get creative!.
- Bake for about 20 mins, remember everything is already cooked, youre just melting all of the cheeses. 👍 Enjoy!! (Make sure to put that bomb broth to use with some Spanish Rice!).