Cinnamon Strawberry Cheesecake Dessert Tacos. Fried dough flattened out to the size of a tortilla w. These are awesome strawberry cheesecake dessert tacos to add to your Taco Tuesday menu. Great dessert for the family on such a pretty plate.
Pipe cheesecake filling into each taco. Sprinkle with additional crushed biscuit, optional! Cherry cheesecake is delicious….one of my favorite desserts for sure! You can have Cinnamon Strawberry Cheesecake Dessert Tacos using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Strawberry Cheesecake Dessert Tacos
- You need of Cinnamon taco shells see my other recipe.
- You need 1 pint of strawberries Washed and diced.
- It’s 12 oz of cream cheese softened.
- You need 2/3 cups of confectioner sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s of Blueberries optional.
This is a fun twist on the usual no bake cheesecake and a great way to serve it to If you prefer you can dip them in cinnamon sugar after frying (just like I did with my Apple Pie Tacos) or not dip them at all. Löydä HD-arkistokuvia ja miljoonia muita rojaltivapaita arkistovalokuvia, -kuvituskuvia ja -vektoreita Shutterstockin kokoelmasta hakusanalla Dessert Cinnamon Strawberry Cheesecake. Tuhansia uusia ja laadukkaita kuvia joka päivä. You don't need a cream cheese glaze on top with this cheesecake-y filling.
Cinnamon Strawberry Cheesecake Dessert Tacos step by step
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla for a couple of minutes, until smooth. Transfer cream cheese mixture into a piping bag to easier fill the tacos. Dice strawberries into small pieces and mix them with 1/2 tablespoon of cinnamon..
- Cool cinnamon taco shells to room temperature and fill them with cheesecake filling and strawberries and blueberries notes- Iam adding Cut up banana to mine because I have some bananas..
- Check out this delicious recipe cookpad.com/us/recipes/13016991-cinnamon-dessert-taco-shells?invite_token=z6FjCrv2svwWZEqBgGCxhs2k.
But then again, if you're already making these bars, you might as well go all out. Open the second tube of cinnamon roll dough. Cut each cinnamon roll in half width-wise, creating shorter, squatter rolls. And the crazy delicious apple-cinnamon sugar topping takes it over the top in the best way possible. Trust us, you're going to want to make these.