Powell Family Tacos.
You can cook Powell Family Tacos using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Powell Family Tacos
- Prepare of Taco shells.
- Prepare 2 lb of Ground beef.
- It’s 2-15 oz of Tomato sauce – no water added.
- Prepare 1 Tbl of McCormick Salad supreme.
- Prepare 1 Tbl of Chili pepper.
- Prepare of Shredded cheese – lots.
- Prepare of Lettuce, tomato, onion as desired.
Powell Family Tacos instructions
- Cook hamburger and drain fat from pan.
- Blend sauce ingredients, bring to a boil and simmer.
- Fill your taco shell!.
- Save leftover sauce for next time..