Easy taco stuffed peppers. Drizzle bell peppers with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place the peppers, cut side up, in the baking dish and spoon meat mixture into each pepper. If you're craving tacos but not all the carbs, you'll love these lightened-up stuffed peppers.
They are going to become a regular on your family's menu! These make such a well rounded dinner that you can just serve them on their own. Make these for Taco Tuesday and top them with some corn salsa or. You can cook Easy taco stuffed peppers using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy taco stuffed peppers
- You need 2-4 of bell peppers with seeds scooped out and tops cut off.
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 of small purple onion.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1 packet of taco seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1 can of tomato paste.
- It’s 1 can of tomatoes with green Chiles.
- You need 1 can of white hominy.
- You need 1 cup of shredded fiesta Mexican cheese.
They're filled with seasoned ground beef, black beans, and diced tomatoes. And easy weeknight dinner with endless topping options! Turkey Taco Stuffed Peppers are tender bell peppers stuffed with seasoned ground turkey taco meat, black beans and cheese for a delicious and easy weeknight dinner. If you are looking for a healthy start to the new year, stuffing peppers is an easy way to cut out those empty carbs and supply your body with the.
Easy taco stuffed peppers step by step
- Preheat oven to 375. Boil water and put peppers in for minutes to soften them up..
- Cook ground beef with diced purple onion and drain, mix in everything except the cheese and place in a covered baking dish or a Dutch oven. Top with cheese and bake for 30 minutes..
All Reviews for Taco Stuffed Poblano Peppers. These taco-stuffed peppers go straight to the top of our list. Ground beef and black beans are a perfect way to acquire more protein from your diet. We love this recipe for many reasons. Taco Stuffed Peppers: Stuffed peppers with taco-flavored ground beef, onion, tomatoes and cheddar cheese topped with avocado slices, fresh cilantro, and sour cream.