Egg Misua Noodles Soup. This is very easy recipe guys at murang mura pa. This is also a very healthy recipe no oil added at hindi ginisa para mas less ang fats. Misua is a variety of Chinese noodles made from wheat flour.
Misua, in Chinese culture, signifies long life, hence it is commonly served during birthdays. Stir in misua noodles and then lower the heat to simmer. Break the eggs into the simmering stock. You can have Egg Misua Noodles Soup using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Egg Misua Noodles Soup
- Prepare 150 gr of misua noodles.
- It’s 150 gr of boneless chicken meat, diced, boiled, set aside the chicken broth, strained the broth.
- You need 2 of eggs, beaten.
- It’s 100 gr of baby bok choy, halved, washed.
- Prepare 1 of carrot, julienned.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1/2 Tbsp of salt or to taste.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of white pepper powder or to taste.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of mushroom bouillon.
- You need 1 of lt chicken broth.
- Prepare 2 stalks of green onions, diagonally cut.
- You need 1 tsp of sesame oil.
Noodle soup refers to a variety of soups with noodles and other ingredients served in a light broth. In this recipe, however, the misua is the star with seafood adding its flavor to the broth. What's really different is that the misua absorbs all the. Chinese New Year soup: It is believed that breaking the noodles brings bad luck so take extra care to keep the noodles from breaking during cooking.
Egg Misua Noodles Soup instructions
- Heat the vegetable oil. Sauté garlic until fragrant..
- Add chicken meat and chicken stock. Season with salt, white pepper powder, and mushroom bouillon. Cook until boiling..
- Add carrot dan baby bok choy. Keep cooking until the vegetables are half cooked..
- Add misua noodles. Continue cooking until misua is soft (more or less 2-3 minutes)..
- Lower the heat. Stir the broth, in a slow stream pour in eggs. Check the taste..
- Add sesame oil and green onions right before it’s removed from the heat. Serve warm. Yum! 😋.
It is a thin wheat noodle that takes around five minutes to cook. Cook the misua longer and the starch will thicken the soup while the. Here, we're making our udon noodle soup with white miso—a Japanese fermented soybean paste perfect for highlighting delicate flavors. We're finishing each bowl with a soft-boiled egg, whose creamy, rich yolk is perfect for stirring into the broth. Misua are thin salted noodles made from wheat flour and eggs.