You can have Wonton Soup using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Wonton Soup
- It’s 1 pack of pre made square wonton wrappers.
- You need 200 gr of baby bok choi, halved, put into boiling water for 30 seconds, drained, set aside.
- Prepare 2 ltr of chicken broth.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic, finely minced.
- You need 4 stalks of green onions, thinly sliced.
- It’s 2 tsp of sesame oil.
- You need 1 Tbsp of salt or to taste.
- You need 1 tsp of white pepper powder or to taste.
- It’s of For the fillings:.
- You need 200 gr of ground chicken/pork.
- Prepare 100 gr of shrimp, roughly chopped.
- You need 3 stalks of green onions, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, finely minced.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of fish sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of white pepper powder.
Wonton Soup step by step
- In a big bowl, add all ingredients for the fillings. Mix well..
- Use your fingers, wet the edges of wonton wrapper with water. Place half a tablespoon of filling in the center of wonton wrapper. Fold wonton in half diagonally to create a triangle. Seal the edges. Fold the two corners in on each other, glue them with water, and press to seal. Do the same thing to the rest of wonton wrappers..
- Bring the chicken broth to a boil. Add garlic, salt, and white pepper powder. Add in wontons and cook for more or less 10 minutes. Add sesame oil. Mix well..
- Serve into bowls and garnish with baby bok choi and green onions. Yum! 😋.