Buffalo chicken wontons. Crispy Buffalo Chicken Wontons. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Reviews for: Photos of Buffalo Chicken Wontons. Buffalo Chicken Wontons. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Recipe for super easy Buffalo chicken wontons, Follow Hot Mess Meals! These Buffalo Chicken Wonton Cupcakes are full of cheesy, spicy Buffalo chicken flavor. This recipe calls for Egg Rolls wrappers, however for smaller bite size portions, Wonton wrappers should suffice. You can have Buffalo chicken wontons using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Buffalo chicken wontons
- You need 1 of boneless skinless chicken breast diced super fine.
- It’s 1 cup of buffalo sauce.
- It’s 2 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of ranch or blue cheese dressing.
- It’s 24 of wonton wrappers.
- It’s 1 of egg, beaten.
Buffalo chicken dip is one of my favorite easy appetizers for a day of sports. The idea for these Baked Buffalo Chicken Wonton Cups came about because I wanted to make individual handheld bites where the filling is contained and spillage is less likely to happen. I made these wontons with already cooked chicken, used fat-free cream cheese, light Cheddar cheese, and of course Franks Hot Sauce! These Buffalo Chicken Wonton Cups are the perfect game day appetizer.
Buffalo chicken wontons step by step
- Heat fryer to 375. Cook chicken in a lightly oiled pan and stir in buffalo sauce, ranch or blue cheese dip, mozzarella cheese and cream cheese..
- Beat the egg and brush each wonton wrapper with it. Place about a teaspoon of the mixture into the center of each wrapper and fold over in a triangle shape. Fry 1-2 minutes until golden brown. Serve with ranch to dip..
They've got all the spicy flavor of traditional wings, less the mess! Drizzle with more buffalo sauce as desired. And Holy Hot Dam were they good! How to Make Buffalo chicken wontons "BEST BITE EVER". Wet top edges of wonton and fold over on itself to form a triangle, press down with your fingertips firmly to create "good" seal.