Chinese Sausage Rice. Chinese Sausage has a unique flavor, a delicious mix of sweet and savory. Serve it up with some rice and slathered in a rich and sweet soy sauce – so. Chinese Sausage Fried Rice or lop cheung chow fan is a quick and easy fried rice recipe that's I remember this Chinese sausage fried rice was one go-to recipe that my sisters and I used to cook.
Chinese sausage is a generic term referring to the many different types of sausages originating in China. The southern flavor of Chinese sausage is commonly known by its Cantonese name 'lap. Chinese sausage fried rice 臘腸炒飯 is a quick and easy dish. You can cook Chinese Sausage Rice using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chinese Sausage Rice
- You need of White rice.
- You need 2 pcs of chinese sausage.
- It’s 4 pcs of soaked shitake mushroom.
- It’s 2 tbsp of dried shrimp.
- It’s of Pork belly.
- You need of Few pcs oyster (optional).
- It’s of Sauce Ingredients.
- It’s of Chicken stock soup.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of five spice powder.
- It’s of Soy sauce.
- It’s of Oyster sauce.
- You need of Dark soy sauce.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
Add the cooked rice, soy sauce and rice wine vinegar. Chinese-style fried rice always calls for cooked rice, more precisely, leftover rice. A quick, tasty dish prepared in just a few minutes, Chinese sausage fried rice delivers a balanced smoky, savoury. Chinese sausage sold in stores are conveniently packaged and made in USA.
Chinese Sausage Rice instructions
- Stir fry dried shrimp till aromatic. Add in pork belly, Chinese sausage and mushroom and sitr fry till aromatic. Add in 1 tbsp soy sauce and 1 tbsp oyster sauce. Add in 1 tbsp soup or Shaoxing wine at this point if tbe wok is dry..
- Add in uncooked white rice. Add in 2 tbsp soy sauce, 1 tbsp oyster sauce and 1 tbsp dark soy sauce. Add in stock soup till covered rice and cook the rice for 15 minutes..
- Add salt and pepper to adjust taste. Place the rice in lotus leaf or bamboo leaf and wrap it..
- Place on steamer and and steam for 15 minutes in high heat. Garnish with chopped spring onions or coriander and serve..
I used a rice cooker to make the white rice for this dish. Rice cooker is an essential cooking appliance in a Chinese. Just like the sausages in other countries, Chinese sausage is high in sodium, but Due to its sweet and intense savory flavor, the Chinese often eat the sausage with steamed rice, stir-fried rice, or. Chinese sausage adds its distinctive flavor to this homecooked fried rice recipe. Add the drained rice, sausage, and onions to the rice bowl.