Bon Bon Chicken.
You can cook Bon Bon Chicken using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bon Bon Chicken
- You need 100 grams of Chicken Breast.
- You need 1 piece of Japanese Cucumber.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Hot Water ◎.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sugar ◎.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt ◎.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt for Cucumber.
- You need 1 tbsp of White Sesame★.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Soy Sauce★.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Oyster Sauce★.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Sesame Oil★.
- You need 1 tsp of Vinegar★.
- You need 1 tsp of Sugar★.
Bon Bon Chicken step by step
- Make a steam chicken. Cut the chicken with a knife to spread it out so that it has a uniform thickness. Mix ◎ ingredients and put it and chicken in a ziplock. Rub it well..
- Take out the ziplock from the pot and loosen the chicken in the ziplock. Keep it in fridge as it over 30 minutes..
- Sprinkle the 1/4 tsp on a cutting board. Put the cucumber on it and rolling while holding down. Wrap the cucumber and keep it in fridge over 15 minutes..
- Slice the cucumber diagonally. Cut it into strip..
- Mix the all ★ ingredients well in a small bowl. Put the cucumber and steamed chicken on a dish. Sprinkle the sauce ★。.