Chinese style – Crispy Seaweed. Crispy Cabbage Seaweed Recipe (Chinese Style Cooking) Welcome to Xiao's Kitchen. My name is Xiao Wei, ever since my Mother taught me how to cook at an early. A wide variety of chinese crispy seaweed options are available to you, such as flavor, processing type, and packaging.
Chinese Seaweed Salad (凉拌海带丝), Chinese Seaweed Salad (kombu), Chinese Style Crispy Seaweed. The popular Chinese dish of crispy seaweed is actually really spring greens. Cooked this way they're salty and moreish. You can cook Chinese style – Crispy Seaweed using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chinese style – Crispy Seaweed
- It’s 1 of Dark green cabbage or bok choy.
- Prepare 3/4 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 2/3 cup of cooking oil.
This goes well with a simple stir-fry and can be finished with toasted sesame seeds, Chinese five-spice powder, chilli or. Chinese Crispy Seaweed is much less exotic than it sounds. While "seaweed" is in the title of the dish, it's traditionally made from bok choy. If you're making a fried or stewed entree to go with the seaweed, add the stems from the.
Chinese style – Crispy Seaweed step by step
- To create the effect of seaweed, cut the leaves of the cabbage into thin strips..
- Once all cut up, add the oil to a wock style frying and heat for 1 minute.
- Add the strips of cabbage to the hot oil on a medium heat and continuously flip the seaweed with the pan or the use of a utensil..
- Keep this up until the strips/seaweed have shunk and gotten darker in colour. You may want to sample to make sure the seaweed is crispy before you finish cooking..
- Once happy with it, transfer your seaweed onto thick kitchen paper towels to blot out any heavy oil then place into a medium sized bowl without the paper towels..
- Now, add the sugar evenly first mixing it around the seaweek with a spoon and do the same for the salt..
- After seasoning transfer onto your dinner plate to your presentation needs and your crispy seaweed is ready to eat..
Deep Fried Green Seaweed Thin Chips Crispy Snack. Sesame prawn tempura served lemon and herbs. Dried nori seaweed laminaria sheets, isolated on white. Deep Fried Green Seaweed Thin Chips Crispy Snack. Colorful and circular arrangement of chinese.