Chinese Broccoli And Egg Rice Soup. Chinese Noodle Soup is incredibly quick and easy – if you know the secret seasonings! In my parents' Chinese restaurant, we used to make three soups every day without fail, and it was always the first thing we would do when we opened the. Blanch or stir-fry Chinese broccoli (芥兰，Gai Lan) drizzled with oyster sauce is simple.
It looks different from the regular broccoli and has a bitter note. Serve with a starter of Chinese Noodle Soup and Homemade Fried Rice for an authentic Chinese meal right in your own home! This Chinese Chicken and Broccoli is perfect for busy mid-week meals because it's so fast and simple to make. You can cook Chinese Broccoli And Egg Rice Soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chinese Broccoli And Egg Rice Soup
- Prepare 1 large of egg.
- Prepare 1 dash of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt ..
- Prepare 4 cup of chinese brocoli / Kailan.
- You need 2 cup of stock.
- Prepare of garnish.
- It’s 1 tsp of roasted garlic & shallot.
- You need 1 dash of pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of spring onion & parsley.
Plus, you can toss in any meat or vegetables you have. Then add the egg to the oil. Use a spatula to move the egg around so that it forms a thin omelette. Once the egg is almost set, break it up and mix it into the other ingredients.
Chinese Broccoli And Egg Rice Soup step by step
- Boil stock add chop Kailan simmer for 2 minutes then add salt.
- Add sesame oil & egg stir once breaK yolk and cover pot and off heat for 1 minute.
- top pepper & garnish & serve hot.
- BELOW ARE FEW CHINESE BROCCOLI RECIPE,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333462-chinese-broccoli-with-roasted-pork.
Broccoli-Chicken Rice Soup Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Stir in process cheese until melted. Add rice and chicken; heat through, stirring occasionally. Super easy Chinese broccoli with garlic and a small amount of oyster sauce. Learn how to make Chinese broccoli that is crunchy, sweet and garlicky.