Chinese Cabbage Roll. This recipe is the Chinese style cabbage rolls that I used to make as a teenager. The flavor still lingers on in my memory after a lapse of so many years. The flavor is great, It is like a healthy version of Chinese dumplings but easier to make because you don't need to make the wrapper. 🥢BUY MY WOK.
According to serving size, remove some whole leaves for the cabbage rolls. Brush rolls with a little sesame oil. To serve: Garnish with coriander leaves, and serve with a dipping sauce of Chinese black vinegar. You can cook Chinese Cabbage Roll using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chinese Cabbage Roll
- You need 2 of egg.
- It’s 1 of carrot.
- Prepare 2 stick of celery.
- It’s 8 slice of Chinese cabbage.
- You need 2 tsp of chicken stock powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of oyster sauce.
The Chinese Cabbage Rolls recipe out of our category Vegetable! Delicious and savory Japanese-Style Stuffed Cabbage Rolls served in a delicate tomato-based sauce. Chinese cabbage (Brassica rapa, subspecies pekinensis and chinensis) can refer to two cultivar groups of Chinese leaf vegetables often used in Chinese cuisine: the Pekinensis Group (napa cabbage) and the Chinensis Group (bok choy). Roll up the mat and greens tightly.
Chinese Cabbage Roll step by step
- pan fried beaten egg, sliced into thin stripes.
- pealed carrot, cut into fine stripes.
- cut celery into thin/fine stripes.
- mixed all above together add in chicken stock powder for seasoning.
- soften Chinese cabbage by boiling in hot water.
- wrap filling with Chinese cabbages and set in metal plate.
- stream for 15 minutes, added oyster sauce to taste.
These cabbage rolls take more than a cue from the spicy gingered pork inside Chinese dumplings. They're stuffed with the fresh flavors of cilantro, soy sauce, sesame, and scallion. These Asian cabbage rolls are a fun cross between pork fried rice and Chinese lettuce wraps. The filling of the rolls is made with cauliflower rice, ground pork (or chicken), shredded carrots. Napa cabbage is the most common variety referred to as "Chinese cabbage." Discover why it's a favorite ingredient in stir-fries and other What Is Chinese Cabbage?