Smoked sausage with bok choy( Chinese cabbage). While the Rice was cooking, I chopped the Bok Choy. While the Rice was "sitting", I cooked the onion, some minced Garlic and the Sausage as described above. smoked sausage cut into medallions, bok choy, salt, ground black pepper, granulated garlic powder, olive oil, extra virgin, eggs, water mtonehongsa Chinese cabbage and bacon in oyster sauce I love cooking and baking. This channel is to share my recipes with you all.
Here, baby bok choy is stir-fried with soy sauce and other seasonings. Cabbage and Chinese sausage pair together nicely in this simple home-cooked dish. Both Chinese pork sausages and hot bean sauce are available at Asian markets. You can have Smoked sausage with bok choy( Chinese cabbage) using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Smoked sausage with bok choy( Chinese cabbage)
- Prepare 1/2 lb of smoked sausage cut into medallions.
- Prepare 2 1/2 lb of bok choy.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 2 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- You need 1/4 cup of sake.
Hot bean sauce (Toban Djan) is a fermented paste that combines hot chilies with broad beans, also called fava beans. Chinese Vegetarian Wonton with Tofu(steamed Dumblings). Slice Chinese sausage in half, lengthwise, and then into little squares. Chop bok choy in half, lengthwise.
Smoked sausage with bok choy( Chinese cabbage) step by step
- Wash and chop the bok choy.
- Take the thick white part of the bok choy and put into pan add spices cook covered stirring occasionally for 3 minutes.
- Add the sausage stir in well, cover, cooking for 4 minutes.
- Add green and the rest of bok choy stir well.
- Cook 2 minutes add sake, add two eggs stir everything together.
- Mix cornstarch and water add a little at a time till right thickess to dish serve enjoy.
Keep them large as they will shrink. There is no need to add oil, as the sausages are quite fatty. Cook al dente and set aside. Veggie Sausage One Skillet Meal is exactly the go-to dinner recipe. Fresh zucchini squash, inexpensive chopped cabbage, sweet bell peppers and tangy cherry tomatoes …so good!