Chinese Green Beans. These Chinese-style garlic green beans are the perfect side dish. The green beans are flash fried, which gently blisters the skin but keeps the center tender and lightly crisp. 'Chinese Buffet' Green Beans. Every time my family and I go to a Chinese buffet we make a bee line for the green beans!
Add the string beans back the pan/wok. Add the soy sauce, rice wine, and a dash of white pepper. This Chinese green beans recipe can be completed in twenty minutes. You can have Chinese Green Beans using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chinese Green Beans
- You need 2 cup of fresh green beans, trimmed and washed.
- It’s 1/3 cup of low sodium soy sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of packed brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground ginger or 1 tsp. fresh.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 of sesame seeds.
Note: Green bean is called 四季豆 in Chinese with a few variations in English – French bean, string bean, and snap bean. Basically make these amazing Spicy Chinese Sichuan Green Beans pick out a delicious main course and Tools used in the making of these Spicy Chinese Sichuan Green Beans: Soy Sauce: Nothing. Green Beans with Chinese Preserved Radish Stir FrySteamy Kitchen. Green Beans with Chinese Olive VegetableChina Sichuan Food.
Chinese Green Beans instructions
- Place green beans in saucepan. Add about a half a cup of water, steam for about 15 minutes on medium or until they are almost done..
- While they are cooking, in a small sauce pan add soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger, and garlic. Cook on medium for 5 minutes. Turn off heat until green beans are done..
- When green beans are done, drain the water. Add sauce and simmer for 5 minutes. Top with sesame seeds..
Have you ever had those garlicky green beans at the buffet? Ever wonder how to make them? Today I will tell you how to make them at home with this recipe for Chinese green beans. A wide variety of chinese green beans options are available to you, such as processing type. A common Chinese home style braised eggplants and green beans.