Chinese style pulled pork 🐷. This slow cooker pulled pork recipe is inspired by the filling in those dumplings. One thing about cooking pork shoulder in a slow cooker is that a generous amount of fat is rendered in the process. You may be tempted to either cut off all the fat before cooking, or ladle off most the fat afterwards.
Tender Asian-style pulled pork is a deliciously savory and slight smoky treat. Making my Instant Pot pulled pork is the answer to just about every meal question you can ask. I love this simple recipe because it really requires minimum effort to make a mouth-watering pork that completely melts in your. You can have Chinese style pulled pork 🐷 using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chinese style pulled pork 🐷
- You need 1 of ham shank.
- You need 1 of red onion.
- You need 1 packages of rice of your choice, i used chinese style flavour.
- Prepare 1 of chinese style sauce.
The natural accompaniment is, of course, a cole slaw with Asian flavors like this one. For the pulled pork, heat the olive oil in a Dutch oven and brown the pork on two sides over medium heat, working in batches as necessary to avoid. Savory pork hock, where its characteristic flavor from the five-spice and shitake mushrooms blend nicely with the sweet and saltiness of the soy sauce. There's always leftovers when I make this.
Chinese style pulled pork 🐷 instructions
- Roast your ham shank after boiling it for 2 hours. Roast on 150 for about 1 hour..
- When cooled slightly pull your pork apart, we don't like the fat but you can leave it on if you wanted too..
- When you have the right portion on ham. Put it in a pan with chopped red onion and Chinese sauce.
- Boil rice, approx 15 mins. Serve..
Deliciously-fall-apart-tender, this Instant Pot Asian Pulled Pork is an easy, versatile dish that can be enjoyed in your sandwich, rice bowl, or tacos! It's a perfect recipe to make ahead of time to savor on a busy weeknight. Pork butt receives a vigorous, spicy rubdown, then is slowly smoked until tender. The meat is then pulled and simmered in a piquant vinegar sauce. Reviews for: Photos of North Carolina-Style Pulled Pork.