stir-fry cauliflower with ketchup and soy sause – Chinese dish. Chinese Cauliflower Stir Fry (干锅菜花) – These crunchy cauliflower bites are cooked in a numbing spicy sauce that is so rich. After eating and cooking more plant-based dishes, I realized that simply eliminating the protein or replacing a sauce with the vegan version doesn't translate the flavor profile. Easy stir-fry recipe: cauliflower stir-fried with tomatoes and tomato sauce.
To make a spicier sauce for this dish, use Maggi brand chili sauce in lieu of ketchup. Indian-Chinese Sweet and Spicy Fried Cauliflower. CANTONESE SOY SAUCE PAN-FRIED NOODLESThe Woks of Life. You can cook stir-fry cauliflower with ketchup and soy sause – Chinese dish using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of stir-fry cauliflower with ketchup and soy sause – Chinese dish
- Prepare 1 each of cauliflower.
- Prepare 1 slice of ginger.
- Prepare 1 of spring onion or leek.
- Prepare 1 of garlic.
All soy sauce is not made equal! Learn when to use each variety of soy sauce, and what they taste like. Try stir frying vegetables or marinating fish. Superior light soy sauce is also a great choice.
stir-fry cauliflower with ketchup and soy sause – Chinese dish step by step
- put washed cauliflower in boiling water until water boils again.
- chop some pieces of ginger garlic and leek or spring onion just for seasoning.
- sunflower seed oil in the pan and put in prepared ginger garlic leek.
- ketchup and soy sauce in. if your tomato sauce is thick，then put in some water. choose Chinese soy sauce marked as 酱油 or 生抽. do not use japanese sushi sauce which is quite different..
- then cauliflower in. keep fry until the pedicel parts become green.
- then a simple nice Chinese dish is done..
Add in the garlic, soy sauce, Chinese rice vinegar, brown sugar, sweet chilli sauce and tomato ketchup. Gallery image with caption: Honey and Garlic Chicken Stir Fry with Cauliflower Egg Fried Rice. Ketchup Shrimp is a favorite childhood dish that my mom made often for family and friends. Succulent shrimp coated with a tangy sauce, served hot or at. This succulent shrimp cooked in ginger, garlic, and scallions and coated with a tangy and savory sauce of stir-fried ketchup and soy sauce was.