Chinese/nappa cabbage with beef and bacon. Napa cabbage (also called by its Chinese name, sui choy) is stir-fried with chili paste and fresh garlic and then finished with rice wine or This dish pairs cabbage with sweet and savory Chinese sausage (lop cheong). Both the Chinese sausage and hot bean paste. Among Chinese cabbage recipes, this cabbage stir-fry is savory, tangy, and very quick to prepare.
This fast and easy Beef and Cabbage Stir Fry is a filling low carb dinner with big flavor and endless possibilities for customization. I love this recipe and have made with beef, turkey and chicken. Whichever ground meat is on sale, that is the one I buy! You can cook Chinese/nappa cabbage with beef and bacon using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chinese/nappa cabbage with beef and bacon
- Prepare 1-2/3 pounds of ground meat I used ground sirloin.
- You need 1/2 pound of bacon.
- Prepare 3 pounds of nappa cabbage.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1-1/2 teaspoons of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
To celebrate Chinese New Year, I finished off my hunk of Fatted Calf slab bacon by making a Napa cabbage stir fry with diced bacon, thinly sliced onions. Time to make Stir Fried Cabbage with Mushrooms and Bacon! Ingredients This boiled cabbage with bacon is a real family-pleaser. It's an easy and delicious way to prepare cabbage and makes a great side dish.
Chinese/nappa cabbage with beef and bacon instructions
- Wash the cabbage and cut it up.
- Add to a pot with oil. Lay half the cabbage into pot the salt with half the salt..
- Add rest of cabbage and all the ground beef and salt..
- When the cabbage starts cooking down add bacon on top.
- Let cook till bacon is done. Serve hope you enjoy!.
Infuse the oil with aromatics and then toss at a high heat, This adds a smoky flavor to the sweet Only variance is the chef course chopped garlic to oil prior to adding cabbage and also spritzes the cabbage with rice wine vinegar moment's before plating the cabbage. Over medium heat, fry bacon to almost crisp without adding any oil because bacon has plenty of fat. Clean frying pan with kitchen paper and add little reserved drippings. Add in garlic and bacon fry well to aromatic at medium heat I love the Chinese cabbage (Beijing cabbage) and my mother-in-law too! Use napa cabbage in a filling for dumplings (with beef and pork or pork and shrimp) or steamed buns.