Braised Chinese white cabbage with preserved sausages. Cabbage and Chinese sausage pair together nicely in this simple home-cooked dish with the secret ingredient of hot bean sauce. When the oil is hot, add the garlic and salt. Add the lower white parts of the green onion, and the sausage.
The preserved cabbage is then pickled, and then used in soups, stir-fries, steamed dishes. Chinese sausage is a generic term referring to the many different types of sausages originating in China. The southern flavor of Chinese sausage is commonly known by its Cantonese name 'lap. You can cook Braised Chinese white cabbage with preserved sausages using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Braised Chinese white cabbage with preserved sausages
- It’s 1 of preserved liver sausage.
- You need 1 of preserved sausage.
- You need 40 g of minced pork.
- You need 2 of sliced dried mushrooms.
- It’s 2 tbsp of diced carrots.
- It’s 2 of diced water chestnuts.
- You need 400 g of Chinese big white cabbage.
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 clove of pressed garlic.
- Prepare of Seasonings:.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of white sugar.
- You need Pinch of sesame oil.
- Prepare Pinch of pepper powder.
- You need 1 1/4 tsp of cornstarch.
- It’s 8 tbsp of chicken broth.
Braised Chinese Cabbage recipe: Try this Braised Chinese Cabbage recipe, or contribute your own. Note: Cabbage leaves should become transparent, but avoid overcooking; they chinese corn celery chicken mustard cabbage sherry shrimp soy sauce mushrooms contains-white-meat nut-free. Taiwanese Braised Cabbage With Dried Shrimp, Chilies, and Shiitake Mushrooms Recipe. Add the cabbage to the pan along with the white pepper and a pinch of salt.
Braised Chinese white cabbage with preserved sausages instructions
- Steam 1 preserved sausage and 1 liver sausage thoroughly..
- Soak 2 dried mushrooms in water until soft. Then slice..
- Wash 400 g cabbage and trim into strips..
- Bland cabbage. Drain well and arrange on a plate..
- Heat some oil in a wok. Sauté 1 tsp minced garlic and 1 clove pressed garlic. Add 2 tbsp diced carrots, 2 diced water chestnuts, mushrooms and 40 g minced pork until done..
- Add seasonings and bring to a boil..
- Lastly, toss ingredients on top of cabbage..
Toss occasionally, until its volume has decreased slightly and the oil and other ingredients are. Infuse the oil with aromatics and then toss at a high heat That sounds so delicious! We always have Chinese sausage at home. Would love to try out your recipe 🙂. Preserved mustard greens (碎米芽菜, suì mǐ yá cài), also known as pickled cardamine sprouts.