Chinese style sausage and eggs. Chinese sausage is a generic term referring to the many different types of sausages originating in China. The southern flavor of Chinese sausage is commonly known by its Cantonese name 'lap. Chinese Style Scrambled Egg Stir Fry.
There are different flavors in different provinces. Additionally, Sichuan style sausage is featured by the making process. Due to the air humidity, it would be hard for people in Sichuan province to wither the sausage naturally. You can have Chinese style sausage and eggs using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chinese style sausage and eggs
- It’s 3 ounces of Chinese style sausage.
- You need 6 of large eggs.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Prepare to taste of white pepper powder.
- Prepare of green onion to garnish.
The Cantonese style sausage is commonly made with fresh pork meat and fat, chopped or ground, preserved with salt, soy sauce, sugar, and alcohol in In the States, you can find Chinese sausage in any Chinese grocery store. They can be categorized into two types: soy sauce flavored, also named. Chinese sausages come in many different varieties but are all best cooked through steaming and stir-frying. Then add the egg to the oil.
Chinese style sausage and eggs step by step
- Take the casing off the sausage.
- After the casings are off slice the sausages into medallions add to a pan or wok.
- Cook and let caramelize. This will also render some fat..
- Beat eggs. Add salt and pepper to eggs. Add eggs to the sausage cook stirring constantly till done. Add garnish. Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Use a spatula to move the egg around so that it forms a thin omelette. Once the egg is almost set, break it up and mix it into the other ingredients. View top rated Chinese sausage and eggs recipes with ratings and reviews. This tastes like the traditional chinese style sausage but it is a bit soft (if you prefer firmer sausages!). Okay to satisfy cravings in a pinch!