Sauteed Chinese Mustard.
You can cook Sauteed Chinese Mustard using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sauteed Chinese Mustard
- It’s slices of Garlic and ginger.
- You need 1 bundle of chinese mustard.
- You need 3 of dried mushroom.
- Prepare of Oyster sauce.
Sauteed Chinese Mustard step by step
- Discard the leaves of chinese mustard. Wash and clean the stalk and soak it in salted water. Boil water and blanch the vegetables, set aside..
- Soak the dry mushroom for 30 mins then squeeze dry..
- Sauté garlic and ginger until fragrant. Then the mushroom, stir fry until golden brown. Add vegetables stir fry then add water and 1 tsp oyster sauce.
- Cover and simmer until the vegetables are cooked..